Allergy Relief… It’s all in the Drop!
Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists is the premier provider of sublingual allergy therapy for inhaled allergens in the greater Houston area. Sublingual or “under the tongue allergy drops” are an effective and convenient therapy that treats the direct cause of your allergy symptoms. Allergy drops have been used safely and effectively for decades in Europe and are now available to you. The drops are taken at home using a metered dose vial which makes them extremely convenient as well as effective.
Who can take allergy drops?
- Anyone who is ready to end their nasal allergy symptoms with a safe, convenient and effective at home treatment, including:
- Patients who are 5 years old and older
- Patients taking medications such as beta blockers who cannot take allergy shots
- Needle phobic or shot adverse children and adults
- With allergy drops, you are in control of your own therapy schedule. You can administer the drops at home, at work, at school, while traveling or on vacation. This eliminates the need to take time out of your schedule for weekly trips to a doctor’s office for an allergy injection.