New Year, New YOU. We’ve made an easy 2021 ENT resolution list to keep you healthy this upcoming year.
It’s that time of year again! Time for you to make your New Year’s resolutions. Feel free to include the usual: lose weight, work out, save more money, etc. However, we challenge you to make another list this year – an ENT resolution list.
Perhaps it’s not as exciting as the thought of acquiring six-pack abs, but it is easily attainable, and we’ve done all of the work for you. Here’s a checklist of things you CAN accomplish in 2021.
- Take allergy drops and shots on schedule (with no breaks) to reduce allergies throughout the year.
- Practice better hearing health (turn down the volume, don’t stick Q-tips in your ears, etc.)
- If you think you’re experiencing hearing loss, see an audiologist.
- Be careful with your voice and vocal cords. Do not overtrain and use appropriate vocal exercises.
- If you’re over 40, get your thyroid checked.
- Keep your annual thyroid appointments.
- Practice good sinus health: use rinses, avoid short-term over the counter nasal sprays.
- See your physician if you suspect a sinus infection.
- If you’re concerned about your facial appearance, consider a free consultation with Dr. Davis (Perhaps not 100% ENT related, but a TXENT resolution, nonetheless.)
We set goals for the year, and many of them fall by the wayside, but you can meet your Texas ENT goals with ease. Pick up the phone and call your local office to set up your 2021 appointments. Even if you don’t make it to the gym this year, you can feel accomplished by ticking off the checks above to keep your ears, nose, and throat in tip-top shape.